jueves, 28 de febrero de 2019

Attending the MVP Global Summit 2019 | Redmond WA


Heeeey, I know it is like a poison for anyones... (Sorry) BUT I am SO EXCITED about I will having in a few days that annual meeting with the Most Valuable People who works with Microsoft Technologies around the globe.

I definitely can't wait to meet with more than 3000 people of this industry which always is growing up and making a huge impact to the world. I really love all the passion encountered there where everybody is having geek conversations, you know... nerdy stuffs! We love that so...  all IT/DEV heroes wanna change the world while they share during the sessions with Program Managers, Cloud Advocates, Developers and other people well know at. As in the Welcome party, dinners, walking through the Campus, in the buses... everywhere! 

One of the things I personally love of the summit, is having the opportunity to interact all together with the Teams behind of. I have had the privilege and joy after met with them and tho sometimes there are not much words because the time or just because we are many in our expertise etc... Anyways, I have seen new features and changes implemented in some corporate products which I just have raised my hand and talk them what I see they can improve and now many people in the world is using, that's exciting! 


Of course networking, every time we have the chance to talk a little bit with such our rockstars at Microsoft, sharing our  goals, looking forward to collaborate, extending opportunities to other regions as I do with my country. All the ways possibles to empower more and more people, customers, partners, students, consultants with knowledge are very welcome. it's not about crushing someone's, it is about grow up together as a cluster.

At the end of the time, we are just one big family and I am very grateful all these good connections they bloomed and are today very good friends of mine. I cant wait to see them again!

So, let's get ready and have fun at Redmond.
Great things are coming, I promise you 😉

More info at (https://mvp.microsoft.com/summit 
)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario