First of all, this is my best excuse to keep moving forward towards my own improving in English as my second language. I have to say I feel more comfortable than other years, Mom this is my learning curve that I feel prouf of!
After one month in this beutiful country, I have had lots of experiences here (most of them are really good) and those which aren't, they are my reasos to start every day! Yes, they are!
For those whom knows me and those whom dont, I do surround of the best people and try to be such a light to others, this is my best way to go. I want to say I really had a blast attendind my MVP Global Summit #4, had very good conversations with people I look up to them, I have shared every day lunch and dinner with a different MSFT'ie friend and had so much fun with my MVP fellows.
The agenda has the same format but not the same content, I've enjoyed so much sessions about Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure cause they are my day to day, also I went to some with the Windows Developers who are really great and I have had the chance to work closely in some initiatives. A non-technical fact, I was amazed by the Seattle weather that week, it was kinda weird to everybody but I've liked the sunny days who were with us. We have reached the 27C° for a couple days, it wasn't very cold and rained like the usual thing having changed recently the season.
I feel this time much more close the big bosses with the MVP Community, that was fun! I didn´t, but many friends has taken ther own selfies with this brilliant guys!
I think that was a week definitely unforgettable for many reasons, such a love in a fisrt sight! Networking, Sessions, PG Happy hour, Attendee celebration, food, drinks, fun, pictures, good and smart talks, a guy who has punched me on the street - Oh wait, that was not fun... but happened! Where was the police? :(
Well, here I have some pictures for you guys my readers and some bullet points as highlights after the Summit.
- We are doing well gathering the LATAM community, I feel glad with that. We've shared many activities and time together in the summit. This is so important and such an achievement for me. There are many activities we are planning right now and surely you want to attend with us ;)
- The second version of the Insider Dev Tour is coming! I am working on already and my team is so excited for it. We will having hopefully a second city to run the event and we simply cannot wait!
- I am honored to work as mentor with some of my colleages and friends mentoring them to pursue and achieve the MVP Award recognition. They are doing a great job and hope the can get soon the recognizement :)
- Global Azure Bootcamp is around the corner! I am organizing the Bogotá's edition with my fellows MVPs and also I will be attending and supporting a little bit the Dallas GAB 2019 cause I am here in the Texas area actually!
- MAY is gonna be a busy month at MSFT headquarters, keep in touch!
- Some other things are running in a second layer, I will tell you later ;)